Alternate title: Why the heck is Chip starting a blog?
I was actually encouraged by my buddy Aaron today to share a lot of the things that I’ve learned through a couple of years of self-experimentation and being a nerd.
What is self-experimentation? It’s pretty simple – I experiment on myself. I’ve try new supplements, new workouts, new technology and even work with my doctors to be a better person. It all started with the Four Hour Body, and I’ve grown my experiments from there.
I’ve learned a lot about how the human body works and I believe there is a need to take a lot of this knowledge and simplify it. Great ideas and new ideas are wonderful, but they don’t do any good if people can’t understand them. Here are a couple of things I hope to cover in this blog:
- How to get in the best shape of your life (without working out and eating twigs).
- How to get the best sleep possible.
- What is wrong with the way we eat today?
- How you can use self-experimentation to live a better life.
- How to increase your productivity at work.
- New products and services.
- How to get rid of allergies without medicine.
- How to increase your IQ.
- How to use technology to make your life better.
- Updates on new findings in nutrition and fitness.
- Updates on crazy happenings in my life.
- Interesting and fun stuff I find.
I’ll still be posting marketing posts on the Balcom Agency website.